Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Thursday, May 17, 2012

VLVS May Challenge - Flowers

Okay.. So my "planning ahead" idea for the May challenge didn't quite fit the actual theme posted of "flowers".  So I had to stretch the idea.  They're just steampunk flowers using some adorable images from VLVS.  The Mama and the 2 little chickagears were from plate #1390.  The little gear baby was an image I purchased seperately and don't have the image number at hand.  My gear flower heads were made using the Spellbinders Sprocket die set (borrowed from my friend Deana). The background paper is from Bo Bunny's "Timepiece" 6x6 paper pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment