Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Crafting day Part 2.

Artco Crafts big Nov. craft night was also a lot of fun.  Four of my friends from my stamp club were there as well. It was set up as 5 stations around the store. We started with the biggest project first. We distressed a plain wood frame using Ranger distress stains, books we tore up to collage onto the inset border, vinyl rub on words and a burlap bow. I still have to make my flowers for the middle of the bow. We also made an ornament ball by putting glue inside the ball then glitter to coat the inside.  We applied beads to a small canvas zippered bacg. And then we frosted vinegar bottles using stazon white cotton ink, glazon finishing product and then stamping with stazon ink. This was a really easy and fast project.  The last project was a necklace made from those t-shirt like fabric strips and pony beads. This didn't appeal to either of us so we skipped that project.  There were all kinds of snacks provided and drawings all night long.  Even though the event ran from 5-10pm we were tired and left by 7:30.

1 comment: