Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Friday, December 14, 2012

All 12 ATCs from the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2012 Project.

I'm so thrilled that I participated in this project.  I really wanted to do a project I could display once it was done, so I did my "tags" in ATC (Artist Trading Card) size of 2.5 x 3.5.  I love how it turned out!  Much of it was a challenge since I didn't have a lot of the product used on hand. But for the most part, I think I got the gist of the theme. 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful project! I love all the atc's - both individually and as a group. Naturally, LOL, I'm especially enamored of the September steampunk piece -it's charming!

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to display your tags!!
    Looks great!

    Therese
    www.tmalakart.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful. So much work involved

    ReplyDelete