Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of 2013 - January


Starting the year off with a new
version of theTim Holtz 12 Tags
of 2013. This year I plan to show
not only my ATC sized (2.5"x3.5")
version, but Tim's version as well.
And instead of creating a framed
artwork piece, this year I am creating
a mini book with the ATCs.  The
book is 4"x4" in size and will feature
a mini print out of Tim's tag opposite
my ATC.




4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, Jocelyn! Love your atc and your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love e way your ATC came out Jocelyn and making a mini book is a super idea!!! Can't wait to see how each month turns out and your finished book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your art is beautiful. I love your style.
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for kind words ladies. It's nice to be able to create something that others enjoy as well.

    ReplyDelete