Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Monday, June 24, 2013

Goosebumps resist class.

My friend John Petersen who works for Imagine Crafts (Tukineko) came and did a wonderful mini-class for my stamp club using the Goosbumps resist sprays.   It was a simple project resulting in a nice finished background piece.

Randomly spritz lightly over the piece of cardstock leaving untouched areas.  When dry (dries fast) use felt or linen topped stamp pad in a few colors and rub it across the card stock.  Use a paper towel to wipe off the excess ink. Spritz lightly again if you want more color depth.  You can also add color to your card before spritzing the first time if you don't want such a stark white background.  This product is available in both the big box craft stores and comes in a gloss and matte finish.

Here is a finished card using the piece I create. I used Ranger's Archival black ink to stamp over the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment