Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Sunday, January 19, 2014

Modified Tri-fold Shutter Card

This card was recently featured on the Splitcoaststampers web site. Here is the link. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/modifiedtri-shuttercard/    One of my stamp club member firends, Carol; further altered the measurements so that that we could make an A2 sized card.  Here is how mine turned out.  I used Graphic 45's new Couture paper line.


2 comments:

  1. Jocelyn your tri-fold card is just amazing. Oh dear... So elegant. You have done a fabolous job !!! Thank you for sharing. I really felt inspired and will go to Splitcoast Stampers again to have another look....lol
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete