Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Saturday, May 13, 2017

Dyan Reaveley BYOB Class April 1,2017

I had an opportunity to take a class from one of my favorite mixed media artists, Dyan Reaveley.  My daughter-in-law and I made a weekend trip of it down to Beaverton, OR for the class as well as some fun shopping in the area. 

We took a class called Build Your Own Book (BYOB), and I really liked the assembly of this book.  I'm not so sure I was all that crazy about the different types of paper mixed together in the book, but once I got home and decorated the pages I fell in love with it.

Here are pictures of the finished book... well, I may go back and add a thing or two to a few of the pages, but for now... I'm sticking a fork in it.

















5 comments:

  1. great pages. what a wonderful book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What delightful eye candy! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my I love them all teach me how you do these , the back grown more than any of it love ;love the back grounds.....
    MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful journal! I love Diane's style! I hope I can take a class from her someday!

    ReplyDelete