Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This is a book I made using Graphic 45's Le Romantique papers.  It is a discontinued paper that I bought at Tuesday Morning. It was 25 sheets of the same paper for $3.99.  I discovered a new technique for making a 3 pocket book page that uses 1 12x12 piece of paper.  Here is the link for the tutorial.  This first link is to a photo tutorial.
http://www.making-miniscrapbooks.com/triplepocketminiscrapbook.html
This link is to a you tube video tutorial which gives better directions for gluing the edges that need to be glued.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcgbM7K4LfA&feature=plcp
The little flower panels on the inside are from G45's Ladies Diary line.
I feel like I need to do something with the binding, but I feel like if I add ribbons to it.. it will just distract.  Will think on it more.

No comments:

Post a Comment