Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Unfinished projects..


While working on the clock, waiting for glue to dry I worked on an  unfinished card project.  When I go to the craft store's scrapbooking night I seldom actually assemble the card projects there.  I often find that some elements don't appeal to me so I bring them home to complete.  Which I seldom get around to doing. I did however like this Graphic 45 inspired card they put together for us.  I did the arrangement a little differently and added the tattered flowers.  I had several flowers left over from my coffin project.   I also put a little work into a second coffin project.  This will be a little more on the scarier side.  It is for a partner swap on my ArtForTheCreativeMind yahoo group.

No comments:

Post a Comment