Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Tuesday, September 4, 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - My September (ATC) Tag

Here is my September ATC for the 12 Tags.
Pretty pleased with how it turned out.  It
came together really fast for me since I love
to work in this style of art.  ZIf you want to
see Tm's tag version click on the link in the
right column.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Jocelyn that is awesome. I am curious as to how you made the ridge between the rivets. I saw TH do something similar but he did not have the ridges. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. breathtaking! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete