Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Sunday, August 26, 2012

Papermache Coffin

Using Graphic 45's Haunted
Halloween paper collection
on a 7-1/2" x 4" papermache
coffin.  I bought the set of 3
a few years ago and decided
to take one with me to
scrapbooking night at my
favorite craft store last night.
I'm really having fun creating
the tattered flowers.

2 comments:

  1. love your coffin! - and the flowers with clock numerals are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful Artistic work. I have just been catching up on all your posts. Definitely love everything. Thanks for showing.

    ReplyDelete