Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Friday, August 24, 2012

Stamp club projects.

I have belonged to a local stamp club for about 18 years and we meet monthly for socializing and a demo.  The demos are presented by club members. For July Rosalee walked us through making these cute bird houses.  I've made them years ago, but it was fun to do them again and being reminded that they would make adorable table decorations for tea and springtime parties. In August Rosalee again presented the demo and we made these adorable tea bag holders.  She did all the pre-cutting for us and it took us less than an hour to assemble them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment