Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Friday, August 24, 2012

Tag projects.

Both tags were for All Things Tim Yahoo group swaps. The Halloween one came together pretty fast.  I love how my spider web turned out.  It was also the first time I used the sequin waste material on a project (little white spots) and loved the results.  The Monochrome Dress Form was a real challenge.  The colors are pretty indicative of a lot of the projects I make, but I really wanted to do something different, like blues. When I sat down to start the project.. it was weird, it just seemed like going through all my stuff looking for blues was more work than I wanted to put effort into. But I am pleased with how it turned out.   

No comments:

Post a Comment