Welcome to my blog. My blog is mainly for the sharing of the many projects I make either for swaps, for gifts or just because I was inspired by something I saw on the internet and wanted to give it a try as well. I hope you enjoy what you see and if you have any questions be sure to send me a comment.



Monday, December 17, 2018

Altered Coasters Alphabet

I participated in a Yahoo to IO groups crossover swap for the year 2018.  We made two a month utilizing, the letters as the theme, on a 4" x 4" coaster. They could be square or round.  I received many great returns from other participants.  I always make a copy of any swaps I create for myself.  Here are the cards that I created.  I usually create little books out of the 4" x 4" Art Cards I make.  And will most likely create one for this one, eventually.














No comments:

Post a Comment